Join our team.
Have you got what it takes?
- Are you up for a challenge?
- Would you like to help people in your community?
- Can you give up some free time?
- Do you want to learn essential life saving skills?
- Do you hold a full, clean driving license?
- Are you in reasonable good health?
If you think you can help your local community and give up your spare time, please contact East Midlands Ambulance Service by following the link below:
After your query is sent you will shortly be contacted by a member of East Midlands Ambulance Service and be invited to an interview. If you are successful at interview you will be required to complete the CFR Training Program, which currently takes 2 weekends to complete.